Mob intimidation spread across the country this week as Democratic mayors fled their homes in the face of violence, protesters echoed the rhetoric of Iranian revolutionary clerics, and an Antifa member started a gunfight with cops trying to arrest him for murder.
6. Anti-Police Activists Stage ‘Occupation’ Outside University of Chicago Provost’s House Until Campus Cops Are Abolished | Washington Free Beacon
Anti-police students at the University of Chicago staged an “occupation” outside of provost Ka Yee Lee’s home, spray painting vulgar messages such as “F—k your mother” and refusing to leave until the university abolishes its police force and develops a “Critical Race and Ethnic Studies Department.”
5. Protesters Blocking D.C. Bridge Harass Reporter | Daily Caller
Demonstrators on the Francis Scott Key Bridge in Washington, D.C., accosted a Daily Caller journalist, demanding that he stop reporting on what was happening at their public protest.
— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) September 1, 2020
4. Protest Organizer: ‘If You Kill One of Us, It’s Time for Us to Kill One of Yours’ | Dispatch
A rally over the shooting of Jacob Blake in Kenosha, Wis., ended with a man loudly telling the crowd that “if you kill one of us, it’s time for us to kill one of yours.” The Dispatch later identified the speaker as the president of one of the organizations hosting the rally.
3. Liberal Mayors’ Homes Attacked by Black Lives Matter Protesters
Liberal policies have proven little help in assuaging the wrath of protesters, as Mayor Ted Wheeler fled his Portland condo in light of violence, and San Jose mayor Sam Liccardo saw his house covered in profane messages and Black Lives Matter slogans while protesters burned an American flag on the sidewalk.
Demonstrators spray paint over San José Mayor Sam Liccardo’s house.
— Luke Johnson (@Scoop_Johnson) August 29, 2020
2. Portland Antifa Member Suspected of Murder Fires on Cops Trying to Arrest Him and Dies on Scene | Oregonian
Michael Reinoehl, a self-identified member of Antifa who shot and killed a right-wing protester, fired at police officers trying to take him into custody, according to eyewitnesses at the scene. Officers returned fire, eventually hitting and killing Reinoehl.
1. Group of Protesters Chant ‘Death to America’
This wasn’t widely reported. On Wednesday night, around 700 black bloc militants and their supporters rampaged through Oakland, Cal. They chanted “death to America” while starting fires and smashing cars and buildings. pic.twitter.com/A5512gCBzU
— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) August 30, 2020
The post This Week in Leftist Violence and Intimidation Vol. 2 appeared first on Washington Free Beacon.
Washington Free Beacon
1. US Security from Michael_Novakhov (87 sites)