On February 12, 2021, the GoArmyEd system will be deactivated. During this deactivation period, soldiers will not have access to their tuition assistance (TA) functionality until it is accessible in the new system, ArmyIgniteED.
If you’re a soldier and student using your education benefits, be sure to submit your military TA requests to GoArmyEd before 11:59 p.m. Eastern time, on February 11 so that you’re able to continue applying your TA benefits as you continue in your education program.
For soldiers who are American Military University (AMU) or American Public University (APU) students—there are a few steps that you should take to avoid disruptions to accessing your education benefits:
- If you have not yet enrolled in March or April classes and wish to do so, you have until 11:59 p.m. Eastern time, February 11, to submit your TA request through GoArmyEd. Note: You are able to request TA for courses 60 days prior to the start of classes. For April classes, you will be able to make your request beginning Thursday, February 4.
- You must register for your course before requesting TA in GoArmyEd, so be sure to register as early as possible.
- Verify that your registered courses and sessions are selected in GoArmyEd.
- Students using Credentialing Assistance will also be impacted. If you are planning to use CA funds between March 9 and April 21, you must submit your request by February 24 through ArmyIgnitED.
If you’re a prospective student, you must start your application as soon as possible.
Transition to ArmyIgniteED
ArmyIgniteED, according to the site, will be the “tailored, intuitive resource” that empowers soldiers to achieve their educational goals. It will be the go-to hub of education resources and information for all Army personnel who are interested in utilizing their education benefits, including credentialing. It is scheduled to be fully launched sometime in early March.
Soldiers should contact their Army Education Center or ESO, as the GoArmyEd helpdesk will be disabled during the deactivation period.
The post GoArmyED Deactivates Feb. 12: Army Students Must Submit TA Requests before 11:59 P.M. Eastern, Feb. 11 appeared first on Edge.
1. US Security from Michael_Novakhov (88 sites)